|Student Registration of 2010 Fall Semester|
|Written by ICLS Board|
|Wednesday, 18 August 2010 17:04|
Welcome to a new semester! Iowa Chinese Language School will start the 2010 fall semester on August 29, 2010 at Johnston High School (JHS). Last day of school is on December 19, 2010. There will be no school on September 5, (Labor Day) and November 28, 2010 (Thanksgiving).
Advance registration will start online on August 20, 2010 and close at 12:00 noon, August 29, 2010. We strongly encourage all students register online for effective school management and saving your cost (additional $10 charge for onsite registration). Please follow the steps below for online registration. You can find school policy, class description, teachers’ introduction, and school calendar etc. at the school website as well.
We strive to keep the tuition as low as we had before. The tuition of 2010 fall semester:
The Steps for online registration:
A. Information needed prior to online registration:
1) Student name, age, gentle, home address, parent name(s) and contact information (phone and e-mail)
2) Classes to register
3) Current information of student's doctor (name/phone number) and medical insurance (name/policy number)
B. Online registration:
1) Log on ICLS website at www.IowaChineseSchool.org
2) Click "Registration" on the menu at to access the online registration site.
3) Enter the information required.
4) The cutoff time for online registration is 12:00 noon, August 29, 2010.
C. Pay full payment of your tuition onsite at Johnston High School on Sunday, August 29, 2010 with either check or cash.
If you don’t register online by 12:00 noon, August 29, 2010; there will be additional $10 charge for onsite registration. For late registration, after September 12, 2010, additional $25 fee is applied. Mrs. Joyce Fang will lead to collect your payments at JHS.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to serving every student in the new semester.
The Board of ICLS
ICLS is a non-profit, volunteer-based 501(c) (3), racially nondiscriminatory and equal opportunity organization.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 August 2011 13:30|