Spring Semester 2013
Iowa Chinese Language School
Time: 2pm ~ 5pm, Sundays from January 13th to May 12th, 2013
Location: Johnston High School (JHS).
On-line registration deadline: 12:00 am (midnight), January 12th, 2013
On-site registration: 2:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm, January 13th, 2013
School board approved to have the following changes in fees:
- For effective school management, you will get $10 discount if register online.
- Tuition includes textbook and class material fees.
||$160 (after $10 discount)
||$60 (after $10 discount)
New Student enrollment
(one time non-refundable)
Discount for a language class for the 2nd and
thereafter students from the same family
Late fees and tuition refund
February 3rd, 2013 is the deadline to register or to drop a class. For the late payment (after this deadline), an additional $25 fee will be applied. According to our school registration policy, a full refund of tuition for that course will be granted before this drop deadline. Note that, the one-time new student enrollment fee ($25) is non-refundable.
How to register on-line:
A. Information needed for online registration:
- Student name, age, gentle, home address, parent name(s) and contact information (phone and e-mail)
- Classes to register
- Current information of student's doctor (name/phone number) and medical insurance (name/policy number)
B. Online registration:
- Log on ICLS website at http://www.IowaChineseSchool.org
- Click "Registration" on the menu at to access the online registration site.
- Enter the information required and click the “Submit” button. You will receive an email with an eight-character validation code. You must use this code to continue your registration. If you do not see this validation email in your Inbox, please check the “Spam” folder in your email account.
- ICLS is a non-profit organization and depends heavily on volunteers to keep costs down. We encourage and need you to donate at least 2 hours per semester for school and classroom related duties, so please sign up.
How and when to pay everything in full:
Bring your receipt if you registered it on-line. Pay full payment of your tuition on-site at the 1st day of each semester at Johnston High with either check or cash. We do not accept credit or debit card. Mrs. Joyce Fang will lead to collect your payments at Johnston High School.
Additional information and questions
You can find school policy, class description, teachers’ introduction, and school calendar at the school website. Please contact Mr. Ben Liang (
) for on-line registration and web technical issues, Dr. Duhong Chen (
) for teaching related affairs and Dr. Jun Wei, the School Principal (
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to serving every student in the new semester.
The Board of ICLS
ICLS is a non-profit, volunteer-based 501(c) (3), racially nondiscriminatory and equal opportunity organization.